The product itself is proven to drive employee engagement, has won numerous awards since 2018 and has bridged the gap between the old internal intranet and employee communication. To take this one step further, they have enabled remote/mobilised workforce's work more efficiently by allowed them to access crucial reporting forms and information on the go.
Engagement takes many forms, increased health & wellbeing in employees, efficiency for clients and also safety across the board. This product has demonstrated an increase in all of the above.
About the role
- As a Solutions Engineer, you will be working closely with the GM of Sales and clients to get an understanding of their needs and how the product best fits their needs.
- Acting as a the Lead Consultant and although you will not be expected to be a hard coder, you will need to understand the lifecycle and needs analysis around integrations
- Evolution! You will be working with the Product Team to develop new and innovate iterations that will benefit customers the AU market.
- Be inquisitive! Work with them to uncover the true needs of the employees and help them drive engagement.
- Experience working with large enterprise is definitely an advantage. The product itself is nimble, feature rich and scalable. So understanding the touch points in large organisations will make the process much more fluid.
- Solution/Implementation background would also help, knowing when to push back on clients but also your own Sales team will help!
- A problem solver - no two solutions will be the same and each companies needs will vary, so the ability to thing laterally and put yourself in the employee's shoes will be important.
- Solution Architecture - The ability to define and present complex concepts in a succinct way is also important.
- Experience on the design and implementation of API's is also important
- An experience with SSO or SAML is an advantage also
- Base Salary + Super - no surprises there!
- As employee No. 2 in Australia, a generous equity package is on offer
- All the tools of trade that you will need
- Flexible working arrangements - this is an outcomes not time focussed role
- Fast tracked pathway to leadership in the region