- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 18 days ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Spatial Data Analyst'.
- Apply high level of attention to detail and customer focus to ensure data quality and integrity of Customer Information data sets
- Use advanced skills in Geographical Information Systems, database and analytical software to capture, analyse, manipulate, format, report and develop exports to support bus operational systems and company Customer Information products
- Work as directed to coordinate and plan the acquisition, quality assurance and delivery of high quality and accurate transport data from data suppliers to support customer information products in a required time frame.
- Undertake data testing including spatial validation, data comparison and detailed data analyses to ensure the availability of quality data
- Communicate complex information, findings and recommendations clearly, concisely and effectively to a diverse range of audiences, adopting innovative solutions for presenting data.
- Ensure data integrity between different data sources to minimise risk of data issues impacting system continuity.
- Establish and manage strong working relationships with transport operators, data suppliers and key internal business areas to ensure the timely capture and update of accurate information. Assist operators with data issues and identify remedial actions to ensure seamless service delivery.
- Review existing spatial and other data processes and systems to produce data capture documentation for vendors
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org