This organisation is a global leader in consulting, outsourcing and next-gen services, and enabling clients to create and execute digital transformation.
Contract Opportunity | 6 Months + Extensions [$800 - $950 Per Day]
- Ability to work with business stakeholders, other Engineers, Iteration Managers, Architect, Security team and Operations Team in gathering requirements, responsible for designing and building a solution that is accepted into operations.
- Abide and contribute to coding and deployment standards set out by System Team.
- Take initiative to problem solve with positive attitude towards feedback from team for improvements.
- Adaptable and flexible with ability to multi-tasking.
- Willingness to share knowledge and good working ethic.
- Familiar with project development life cycle with deployment experience.
- Solid understanding of all Splunk components.
- Worked in a significantly large Splunk enterprise across all areas of development.
- Splunk data acquisition
- Data normalisation and the Splunk CIM
- Splunk reporting
- Scripting using tools such as Python and Linux Shell
- CD tools such as GoCD and Jenkins
- Linux (preferable Redhat proficiency)
- Working in an Agile environment