A leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. They enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition.
Role: Technology Lead
Job Title: Splunk Engineer
Short Description: Need hands-on SPLUNK developer who has experience in SPLUNK development in Agile, DevOps environment.
Skill: SPLUNK development
Years of Experience: 5-8 years of relevant years of experience SPLUNK development
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with business stakeholders, other Engineers, Iteration Managers, Architect, Security team and Operations Team in gathering requirements, responsible for designing and building a solution that is accepted into operations.
- Abide and contribute to coding and deployment standards set out by System Team.
- Take initiative to problem solve with positive attitude towards feedback from team for improvements.
- Adaptable and flexible with ability to multi-tasking.
- Willingness to share knowledge and good working ethic.
- Familiar with project development life cycle with deployment experience.
- Solid understanding of all Splunk components.
- Worked in a significantly large Splunk enterprise across all areas of development.
- Splunk data acquisition
- Data normalisation and the Splunk CIM
- Splunk reporting
- Scripting using tools such as Python and Linux Shell
- CD tools such as GoCD and Jenkins
- Linux (preferable Redhat proficiency)
- Working in an Agile environment
- Splunk UBA
- Significant infrastructure background
- Syslog-ng and/or rsyslog
Push the "APPLY NOW' button or alternatively call Wes Elsayed on (03) 9236 7766 for more information.