Our client is a large enterprise Government Department based in central Canberra.
About the Role
The client is seeking a Splunk Engineer (Security) to join their team. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with the Security Operations Centre and system developers to create Use Cases within a Splunk SIEM for security incident response.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Demonstrated 3+ years of experience configuring and developing Splunk SIEM content in a complex ICT environment.
- Demonstrated 5+ years of cyber security experience, including significant experience working in a Security Operations Centre.
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple vendor technologies, including Windows, Linux and security appliances.
- Demonstrated experience in Australian Government information security risk management.
- Demonstrated experience developing SOC documentation, including analyst play-books and security use-cases.