Key responsibilities of the position will include (though not limited to):
Analysis and Communication Skills
- Data gathering, research and analytical abilities so as to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs
- Create written communication materials that effectively summarize findings and support recommendations
- Work with change, communications, and the project manager in ascertaining business requirements.
- Adhere to the SDLC including organising Peer Review, SIT and UAT.
The developer must have experience with the Microsoft BI stack and exposure to other technologies will be an advantage (QLIK, SAP ECC, SAP BW, Powershell, C#, etc.).
Specific technical skills desired include:
- Relational Database Design and T-SQL Language Skills to assist in the development, support and administration of existing solutions.
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) (Powershell, Microsoft SSIS and BCP) to assist in the migration of existing solutions.
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design to assist in the implementation of a new Warehouse (acquisition, conformity, fact and dimensions)
- Dimensional Modelling (Star Schema) and Data Mining
- Report Development (Microsoft SSRS, Mobile Reports and PowerBI)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Work well in a team environment
* Maintaining and Developing Technical Documentation
Please apply now if this role matches your skills or email your resume to marissa.gough@talentinternational. I look forward to hearing from you!