Microsoft SQL Server (SSRS / SSAS / Power BI)
Immediate Start Adelaide CBD
We are looking for an experienced SQL Server BI Developer to work independently on our Data Warehouse Project, in collaboration with the Information Analysis and Reporting team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Significant experience in the development of business reports with a focus on Data Warehouses with complex data models
- Sound fundamental programing skills, particularly SQL development, report programming and query writing
- Experience with development in MS SQL Server and the design of Data Warehouses using SQL Server, Azure SQL
- Experience using contemporary business intelligence development and reporting tools including Microsoft Reporting Services, Microsoft Analysis Services, and Power BI
- Demonstrated analysis skills enabling the translation of business information requirements into accurate technical designs and specifications
- An appreciation of contemporary data presentation and visualisation techniques that assist in user data interpretation and effective business decision-making
- Strong communication and customer interaction and consultation skills, and a personal commitment to proactive customer
If the role sounds interesting, please apply online or call Calvin on 8228 1560.