- $100 - $120 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 2 months ago
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract to June 2021 + extensions
- Technical skill level as a Database Administrator of Microsoft SQL Server
About the Organisation
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Role
Key duties include:
- Database administration, performance monitoring in Cloud environment (Azure)
- Develop, implement and review database related infrastructure, processes and procedures.
- Provide technical support and advice to application developers in relation to the database environment.
- Perform problem analysis and rectification in response to system outages and issues.
- Provide necessary assistance to Developers to solve performance issues
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in administration of Microsoft SQL and AZURE SQL server.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing performance issues to determine cause and proposing and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge in Azure Data Sync and Azure Data Factory.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage
- stakeholder relationships in a challenging IT environment.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Blake at Talent International on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.