- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jarryd Clifton
- 11 months ago
Our client is seeking an experienced SQL Server Database Administrator who specialises in the designing and implementation phase on solution servers aged 2016 and above on mission-critical databases. This is a permanent position with a private company in Canberra's CBD who will provide you with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance in achieving success in your role.
You will work within a small team to monitor the database and data source control with systems, recovering and backing up of internal databases, underpin the relevant Saas applications, overall monitoring the total progress of the project including working with technologies such as VMWare, Amazon, EC2 Public Cloud and similar.
Other responsibilities can include, but not limited to;
- Patching SQL servers and upgrading
- Disaster recovery and database migration
- Provide on-call DBA support on a roster
- Working with Database code review
- Database environmental refreshes
Skills and Attributions
- Demonstrated experience with SQL Administrative Microsoft with critical platforms
- Strong understanding on Microsoft Clustering & VMWare virtualisation
- Skilled within T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting & SSIS Package administration
- Experience with ITIL/ Agile practises & Data Warehousing
- Experience with Cloud Hosted Databases
- Familiarity with Redgate & Sentryone tools
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below. Applicants must be at least Permanent Residents of Australia and be able to work in Canberra on a full time basis.