- $70.00 - $84.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Mats Rorvik
- about 2 months ago
You will provide advanced technical support, advice and recommendations to clients, business partners and staff, based on thorough product research, in-depth knowledge and understanding of system architecture, administration and client business needs.
- Provide system administration services and activities in an enterprise environment to external and internal customers to agreed client service levels.
- Provide technical skills to projects and programs of work undertaken by the team, including the onboarding of customers, new architecture solutions and research into the applicability of new and emerging technologies.
- Work cohesively in a team of technical specialists in identifying risks and opportunities for improvement in management infrastructure, tools and procedures and contribute to agreed improvement activities and risk treatment strategies.
- Participate in pre-sales activities as a technical resource by assisting in the design and delivery of solutions, contributing to bids and the development of opportunities.
- Establish positive relationships with team members, other colleagues and stakeholders and respond to customer needs and expectations
- Application Support for time series / big data compute platforms (Elastic / Splunk) in the context of IT Operations Management (ITOM)
- Experience with Server Support and Operating Systems (e.g. Unix Server and OS Support or Microsoft Server support)
- Splunk administration and implementation
- Splunk applications and addons administration and implementation
- Splunk SPL for adhoc queries, reporting and dashboarding or extensive SQL experience
- Systems monitoring, analysis and management tools. Agent-based, agentless and user monitoring (e.g. Splunk, Logstash, HPE SiteScope, other big data toolsets)
- Virtualisation, containers
- Fundamentals of Agile Development/Devops
- Data enrichment and manipulation methods
- Database connectivity/plugins and data extraction methods
- Automation Tools and process automation (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, ML or Al experience)