- $ Hourly Rate APS5
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 15 days ago
We are seeking 2 x Strategic Communications Officers for initial 12-month contracts based in either Melbourne CBD or Geelong, to develop and deliver strategic communications plans for a wide range of internal and external channels.
Your responsibilities would also include:
- Contributing to the development of strategic communications content across a number of channels including newsletters, intranet, external websites
- Manage content through team inboxes
- Ensure content is in line with branding and style guidelines
- Ensuring content meets accessibility standards (WCAG2.0)
- Sharing knowledge to help build capability in the team
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in PR, marketing, communications, journalism, communications, media
- SharePoint, Drupal or familiar content management systems
- Strong experience in preparing and implementing strategic communications plans
- Strong copywriting experience
- Skills in engaging and influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience in producing, editing and managing official communications and content in a professional, corporate/government setting
- WCAG2.0 accessibility standards
This is an excellent opportunity to work in Government and healthcare, not only to support internal staff but also to customers and the community.
Background checks will be required for all successful candidates and the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken.
Please apply today to secure an interview or call Jarrodd Edwards on 9236 7719 for more information. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.