- Program Director level or similar experience
- Demonstrable experience working within NSW Transport
- Part-time consulting opportunity (up to 5 days per month) across a 12-month contract (likely to extend)
Our client is a highly-regarded global Consulting and Services organisation.
About the Role
Our client is actively looking to engage a senior level resource who meets the following requirements:
- Someone who has operated at senior levels within NSW Transport recently and knows who the key decision-makers are and at what level these operate at
- They want this person to have a good appreciation for who is driving the agenda
- Need to have good working relationships within NSW Transport and be well regarded there in the main
- Possess an excellent understanding of how NSW Transport is structured
- Experienced with large organisational transformation programs
- Will assist to shape and scope potential opportunities
- Will support discussions - set up and sit in on meetings to assist the overall team
- 12-month initial contract, with strong potential for extension
- Paying a daily rate commensurate with skills and experience
- Initially the engagement will be for 3-5 days per month over 12 months. However, as they bring on project work, this person would sit within the project delivery teams, so this is likely to increase.
- Ideally they would like someone to be able to start immediately, however, if you need to give notice that will be fine too.
Our client is currently accepting applications and ready to hire immediately. Please apply now or contact Lucy Gerondis at firstname.lastname@example.org