My client will be funded by one of the biggest banks in Australia/New Zealand. They exist to explore, validate, incubate and scale up new business. If you had a dream whilst you were a kid to create and make things happen! Then this is the place to be!!!!
They are only looking for the best of the best... I mean self-sufficient, self-starter and self-propelled. People who have a degree of creativity in how business and ventures are developed and progressed. This organisation will offer you the most unique opportunity is "to do things differently' to achieve the best outcomes.
Strategic Designers are multi-disciplinary experts with a depth of skill across 3 core areas of the design process. They are design generalists who carry out research to identify consumer and commercial opportunities, design end-to-end service and system propositions, and then create early-stage prototypes to test and validate assumptions.
- At least 7 years of either corporate or start-up / scale-up experience in two of the three core capability areas above, and a detailed theoretical understanding of the remaining area.
- Experience running a small team P&L, deep understanding of business models at a product level
- At least 2 years of experience in related domains such as Product, Commerce, Technology or Strategy
- Bachelor's degree in design, business, psychology, strategy, marketing, relevant fields, or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated expert facilitation and consultative working experience
- If original degree not in a related design discipline, then an appropriate post-graduate qualification in HCD, Service or Experience Design
- Has led multiple end-to-end product design journeys from ideation to solution in market, ideally across multiple industry verticals for both large-scale consumer and b2b product
- Leader in the design community, with a keen interest in building products, and a network of connections
Are you looking for more Information? Does this seem like your type of role? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Then push the "APPLY NOW' button or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (03) 9236 7766