This federal agency is supporting and managing a transformative marketplace which supports people with disability and increases community engagement through more flexible access to benefits with a personalised plan and support team.
The role sits within the performance and experience group responsible for delivering strategic and operational activities. The role will support the Assistant Director of Strategy Realisation to implement the partner strategy within this federal government agency.
This is a contract role based in Geelong with an initial period to July, paying up to $51.50 per hour plus super.
About the Role
Your duties will include:
- Manage and monitor performance against the Strategy Realisation Roadmap
- Provide secretariat support to the Strategy Working Group
- Contribute to progress reports and briefs required for CEO, Board and ELT
- Provide project management/reporting guidance to delivery leads for the program improvement activity
- Provide independent advice on overall progress of the roadmap
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with staff and internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in strategy planning and execution, and solid project management capabilities
- Solid experience in heavily regulated environments
- Strong stakeholder engagement capabilities, and ability to manage expectations by sharing information
- Previous experience in disability/healthcare/government highly regarded
Apply today, or call Jarrodd on (03) 9236 7719 to discuss this opportunity