- Logistics Services
- NV1 Clearance
- 12 month contract
About the Company
Our client is a highly regarded global consulting and services organisation servicing clients in the Federal / Defence sectors.
About the Role
The successful candidate will contribute to logistics services and provide supply support across multiple defence sites in accordance with their roster and assigned shifts. Core duties include:
- Satisfy requisitions within set timeframes for priority and routine orders.
- Receipt deliveries against requisitions and procurement orders.
- Inspect and report the condition of all Items of Supply delivered and stored
- Maintain and manage inventory in accordance with the Supply Chain User Guide, Defence policy and procedures.
- Participate in supply support activities for Items of Supply and hazardous goods including dispatch, storage, issue, disposal, reporting and governance.
- Complete driving duties to facilitate supply to customers
- Operate Material Handling Equipment, warehouse machinery and other tooling as required
- High Risk Work Licence - Fork Lift Truck (TCM familiarisation is desirable)
- Order Stock Picker Licence (LO)
- Hold and a valid Australian Driver's licence
- NV1 Clearance
- Total Chemical Management Information System (TCMIS)
- Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) Supply Training
- Dangerous Goods (DG) Packaging and Accept Air (Proficiency Code 113761)
- DG Pack Road Rail and Sea (Proficiency Code 214966)
- Airside Access (RAAF WLM)
- Military Integrated Logistic Information System (MILIS) Supply Course