This commercial market leader is looking to add a DevOps Engineer/Systems Administrator to their existing team! You will be a part of a team consisting of System Engineers and be responsible for providing support for applications as well as maintaining and building the DevOps environment.
The client is ideally looking for someone proactive who has a strong mentoring and coaching mindset, and has the desire to learn new things.
- Analyse and at times debug complex technical issues quickly and accurately to minimise delays in restoration of service
- Continuously improve and streamline processes to reach operational excellence
- Foster and build strong working relationships/networks with key stakeholders; collaborate and get the job done efficiently - build the team's brand
- Proven IT experience managing, designing and implementing enterprise server environments
- Extensive experience supporting and working within highly available production systems within a DevOps environment
- Experience supporting and working with transactional-based critical enterprise applications and databases (strong SQL skills is a must)
- Debugging experience with C++ is highly desirable
- Experience developing and supporting AWS/Azure within an agile development environment
- Automation and scripting e.g. Powershell, Chef, Python
- Experience maintaining and supporting complex, business-critical 24x7 services
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and solving technical issues
- Experience in a DevOps environment, continuous improvement and streamlining processes via automation
- Experience in software development and/or enterprise-grade infrastructure / architecture (highly desirable)
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com