- $700 - $800 per day
- Job Type
- Rochelle Chaffey
- 2 months ago
6 Month initial engagement
Talent International is working in partnership with our Tier 1 Financial Services client to engage a Level 3 Application Support Engineer.
This role will be working in Digital IT with customer facing platforms and applications, supporting key stakeholders within the Digital Delivery technology portfolio. The main focus of the role will be responding to, troubleshooting and resolving issues, bugs, requests or enhancements relating to web based applications.
- Proficient in the following technologies (Java, Node or Angular, SQL Server 2012 or higher, XML, HTML, Jscript,)
- Prior experience work with code versioning tools (GIT, Jenkins)
- Experience in API programming
- Prior Digital experience
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence
- Stakeholder management skills, ability to communicate clearly with both business and technical teams and be able to present to senior stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience working as a Senior Application Support Engineer
- Knowledge / experience working in an ITIL environment
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools (Splunk/ELK/Dynatrace/AppDynamics/Dynatrace etc) (desirable)
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next challenge with a leading Financial Services Client click "APPLY NOW" or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.