An experienced System Administrator is required to provide system administrative support under general direction in a key capability domain; participate within a business environment that is in a complex, emerging domain and operates at a rapid pace.
The program of work has multiple projects which range in size. The successful candidate may be required to work across several of these.
- Willing to go through the process of obtaining a high level security clearance
- Install, configure and maintain Linux based systems.
- Install, configure and maintain Microsoft based systems.
- Configure puppet to prepare and replicate system builds under broad direction.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
It is a requirement the candidate is eligible to work in Australia and willing to go through the process of obtaining of high level security clearance.
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below