- $110 - $130 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 11 months ago
The System Administrator is required to provide system administrative support under general direction in a key capability domain; participate within a business environment that is in a complex, emerging domain and operates at a rapid pace.
- Design, install, configure and maintain Linux based systems.
- Use configuration management tools to prepare and replicate system builds under broad direction.
- Install, configure and maintain networking devices in a small-medium sized network.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures and documentation.
- Navigate a complex business environment under broad direction and in doing so, be prepared to approach a wide variety of engaged stakeholders.
- Experience with various Linux distributions such as Debian and RHEL plus their derivatives.
- Experience with virtualisation technologies such as VMware vSphere and KVM.
- Experience with VLAN configuration, basic routing protocols and common VPN technologies.
- Experience with installing, configuring and administering Directory Services
- Server maintenance and DevOps related tasks.
- Some experience with SIEM software such as Elastic search and/or Splunk.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below