- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 13 days ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced System Analyst/App Programmer to support and enhancement capacity, for Web applications under the management of System Operations
- Proven ability to work in a technical team from business engagement, analysis, build and testing, and deployment.
- Ability to work with AWS Services - good working knowledge of architectural concepts, service offerings
- Developing appropriate types of tests for web clients, web services, data integration, orchestration (ETL) and end-to-end
- Capability in delivering software with Automated testing approach(TDD / BDD)
- Ability to work Iterative delivery (i.e. Scrum / Kanban)
- Ability to work in Production support environment and troubleshoot incidents, perform root cause analysis, and come up with issue resolution, improve application stability and reliability.
- Possess tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and programming experience of at least 8-10 years in Java and web-based applications
- Demonstrated experience in Java toolsets/frameworks and SQL scripting
- Demonstrated experience with CI/CD toolsets like Bamboo including Jenkins for CI and Git or SVN for source control.
- Possess working knowledge of UNIX and SQL
- Demonstrated experience using TDD or BDD approach
- Demonstrated experience in web services testing and integration
- Experience in SQL, extensively executed SQL queries on different kind of DB tables to review successful transaction of data
- Possess good communication and numeracy skills
- Be highly self-motivated, flexible, adaptable and results-oriented
- Will assist in improving current processes
- Will be involved in all phases of testing and required to assist in the definition of test requirements, estimation, planning, and execution
- Well versed in different types of testing including but not limited to System testing, Integration testing, Performance testing, Security testing, User Acceptance testing.
- Possess a good understanding of AGILE, SCRUM & Kanban
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter and CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com