- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 19 days ago
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract to June 2020 with 12 month extension option
- Experience in Siebel/UI application design essential
About the Organisation
Our client provides policy advice, analysis and other services to the Australian Government. This organisation is responsible for achieving various Government priorities across multiple areas of Australian life, which affects all within the population. This client is currently undertaking significant ICT related projects across a range of areas. The Information Technology Division (ITD) is responsible for developing and providing a wide range of services to support the business and operating environment of the department and some of its portfolio agencies.
About the Role
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of analysis methodologies and practices and excellent documentation, communications and facilitation skills. Training qualifications and experience in Siebel and/or UI/application design essential.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to plan and facilitate workshops with business analyst representatives
- Knowledge to produce detailed design, system process models and wireframes that demonstrate how the solutions addresses business needs
- Produce Siebel Functional specification and/or User stories for .Net or equivalent
- Ability to discuss technical issues/solutions with both technical and non-technical staff
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.