- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 5 months ago
They are currently seeking an experienced Systems Architect to work closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders to bring system level designs across the technology landscape.
12 month contract + possible 12 month extension
Brisbane Location (currently Work From Home)
- Facilitate the development of system level designs for the program
- Deliver system designs including 'as built' and target states.
- Work with capability and technology leads to develop sub-system level designs and to develop technology plans
- Derive and break down systems into components, the component interactions and interfaces and the technologies and resources to be used
- Conduct system design activities and reviews of detailed component designs and provide advice on solution design best practice.
- Proven System Architect and/or Solution Architecture experience, within context of a government agency or corporate commonwealth entity.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and lead technical teams across the following technical considerations:
- Hybrid Multi cloud infrastructure and services - private cloud (on-premise) infrastructure, public cloud IaaS (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.), community cloud
- Networking technologies
- Identity and Access Management
- Server technologies both physical and virtual
- Application integration technologies
- Storage and data technologies
- Demonstrated experience in development of System and Solution Design documentation
- Operations & Security focused
- Background in Cloud Architectures, Automation & Orchestration