The Systems Engineer is responsible for the management and maintenance of hardware and infrastructure. They will also be involved in developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and/or optimising server and storage software and hardware infrastructure.
- Actively drive incident resolution and system restoration;
- Conduct root cause analysis and problem rectification, including system changes required to prevent a recurrence of the incident;
- Maintain, debug and enhance infrastructure solutions and environment.
- Provide input to regular reports on system availability, useability, performance, incidents, root causes and other measurements;
- Ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of infrastructure required for new projects.
- Knowledge of operating system administration (e.g MCSE certified) and network administration;
- Certifications / Methodology: MCSE / CCNA etc.
- Relevant and current Certification in MSCE, MCA, MCP.
- Active Directory management
- Windows 2003, 2008, IIS 6 , IIS 7 web services
If you are interested in that position, feel free to apply. Alternatively, get in touch with Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3221-3333.