- Developing reusable system integration test artefacts for integrations
- Performing system integration test execution - ensuring solutions meet agreed performance standards.
- Managing competing demands and negotiating timeframes and deliverables to support the testing schedule.
- Proactively managing assigned work packages, activities, risks and issues.
- Exceptional skills in SQL (Oracle & SQL Server)
- Experience in JIRA (Essential)
- Experience with JIRA XRay (Desired)
- Demonstrated ability to define test conditions for given requirements, specifications and user stories.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully executing test plans and analysing test results.
- Experience creating, prioritising and managing defects.
- Experience executing test plans for in-house developed solutions.
- Experience testing web and windows based applications.
- Demonstrated experience testing in an Agile environment
- Experience establishing reusable test cases that will form part of the organisations test repository
- Experience reporting and presenting test progress
- Knowledge and proven experience writing SQL queries in SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Experience working in the Energy or Financial industries on trading systems. (Highly Desirable)
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com