- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 7 months ago
This is a 3-6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based at Sutherland and Matraville.
The position plays a role to improve change, incident and problem management processes and proposes an improvement to the existing configuration management system during a period of significant ICT Transformation.
- Support for live streaming, Ento, live chat, video capability, new systems
- Phone system support
- IT User security and add/delete new people etc.
- Mapping for ARCGis , Chapels AV
- Oversee/manage the proposed intro of the mobile booths, the intro of the new website
- Set up of hardware/software and mobile phones.
- First level in-house technical support/queries
- Cloud implementation/maintenance
- Tertiary qualifications in IT related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a complex, fast-paced and transformative environment
- Demonstrated understanding of PC hardware architectures and components with experience in the support of servers, desktop PCs and mobile devices
- Cloud implementation and maintenance experience.
- Sound knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Assist staff with any problems and queries regarding the use of IT hardware and software;
- Experience with network tasks: upgrades, rollouts, documentation, office setup/moves, etc.
- Current Driver's License
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.