- Job Type
- Isabelle Barling
- 22 days ago
- Australian citizenship and security clearance required
- Contract until June 2020 with 12 month extension
- Canberra city location
About the client:
Our client is a statutory authority responsible for developing policies and initiatives that aim to reduce the impact of energy on the environment. As well as administering relevant legislation, our client is responsible for providing education and information on these initiatives, monitoring and enforcing compliance, collecting and analysing data and working with other law enforcement and regulatory bodies.
About the role:
As the System Tester, you will be responsible for the performance of quality assurance and testing, developing and executing test cases, preparing test data and maintaining test documentation. You will contribute to testing approvals within ITIL-based management processes, conduct end-to-end system regression testing and test artefacts within ServiceNow.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated Testing experience
- Experience working with Agile delivery methods
- Experience in SQL and automation testing
- Experience in Tosca, Selenium and Cucumber
- Qualifications and/or certifications highly desirable
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.