- $500.00 - $600.00 per day
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 21 days ago
Our client is a government organisation located in the outer north of Melbourne. They have a great opportunity for a Systems Administrator to join a small IT team on a rolling contract basis.
As the Systems Administrator, you will provide administration and support for on premises and cloud infrastructure and servers, business applications, and networks. You will provide level 2&3 operational services, including troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving complex hardware and/or software issues elevated from the ICT support team and business application user group. You will also interact with a range of internal users and stakeholders, and external vendors.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Significant experience in a similar position supporting Microsoft based infrastructure in a commercial/business or government environment
- Strong technical capabilities with Microsoft Windows, Office, Active Directory, SCCM and Azure
- Qualifications including MCSE and CCNA
- Excellent written and verbal communications and strong customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively with non-technical people to resolving onsite and remote issues
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and manage switching and routing networks including routing protocols (e.g. BGP, RIP, OSPF etc) and quickly diagnose networking related issues such as DHCP scopes, DNS and routing
- Willingness to undertake National Police Check and Working with Children
- Valid Driver's license, and availability to work onsite in the outer northern suburbs of Melbourne
You will need to be available to start immediately as this role is for an urgent start.
Expected daily rate in the range of $500 to $600 per day, on a rolling contract basis.
Submit your resume, or for further information please contact Jarrodd.firstname.lastname@example.org