- Immediate Fill Contract Role
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 2 days ago
- Contract role
- CBD Fringe
- Managing & supporting internal infrastructure
Your role is to support and enhance IT systems and services to meet the requirements of IT staff, IT projects and business units, including:
What skills and qualifications do I need?
Maintenance and Administration:
- Active Directory
- Windows Servers including Hyper-V
- Office365 Platforms;
- Action and management of service desk jobs;
- Working closely with our Cyber Security Team to ensure our ICT Systems are secure;
- Creating and maintaining ICT related documentation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain an AGSVA Defence Clearance (preferably) or recent police clearance.
- 3 or more years' experience working in as an ICT Systems Administrator in a corporate or similar environment;
- A good understanding of:
- Microsoft Windows Server (including Hyper-V)
- Understanding of ITIL Framework;
- Certificate IV or Diploma in IT or an associated field (desirable);