- Hourly Rates
- Job Type
- Matt Brearley
- 6 days ago
With a focus on both cloud systems and the current on prem systems
You will be responsible for:
- Administration of Azure and AWS environments either via a web portal and/or via PowerShell/CLI commands
- Development of Azure ARM and/or AWS cloud formation templates
- Monitoring of services and workloads in the Cloud
- The ability to perform BI actions on logging, Cloud usage and metric data
- Produce and maintain quality systems documentation
- Liaise with clients, giving timely and detailed verbal and written advice as required on AWS and/or Azure cloud services.
- Ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes
- Deliver outcomes that comply with documented technical architectures and policies
- Deliver services that comply with change, configuration, incident and problem management methodologies and systems.
- Experience managing and supporting AWS and/or Azure hybrid cloud environments
- A good understanding of Cloud security concepts - Security Groups, network security, encryption, auditing, monitoring and logging.
- PowerShell and other relevant scripting languages
- Automated deployment of products using cloud formation and ARM templates
- YAML/JSON development especially relating to infrastructure as code
- Experience with automation via scripts and orchestration tools like vRealize Automation
- Windows Server System Administration (minimum of Windows Server 2012 R2 / Windows Server 2016)
- Experience supporting an Enterprise environment
- Produce and maintain high quality systems documentation
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Danielle Wren on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com