Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the services of 2 System Administrators for long-term contract assignments based within Perth's CBD. Key objectives of the role will include providing system support services to a variety of enterprise client environments.
Key duties in the role:
- Performing daily system administration and problem resolution tasks including installation monitoring maintenance tuning and backups of servers and systems.
- Assisting in the development and ongoing maintenance of documentation standards and procedures to maximise system integrity availability security and performance.
- Ensuring that the knowledge of contemporary ICT practices and associated technology enablers is gained and maintained.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Strong Systems Administration skills with Microsoft products in a LAN/WAN environment
- Broad background in vSphere.
- Extensive skills supporting VMware environments.
- Strong application web server skills (both Microsoft and non-Microsoft)
- Good familiarity with Linux environments.
- Any experience in programming in J2EE/JIRA, or any application support, ESRI server, SharePoint, TrendMicro, Office 365 would be highly desired.
- Long term contract.
- Onsite parking.
- Earn Virgin Velocity points for each hour worked via our Talent Engage contractor portal.
- Enterprise client environment.
Then please forward your CV via the link below, to James Hardley @ Talent. Or call, 0892213300 for further info! Note - Due to the urgency of this assignment, only Perth based candidates can be considered at this time.