- Azure Cloud | Virtual Infrastructure | SaaS
- Permanent Position
- Permanent Residents are encouraged to apply
About the Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to create, maintain and communicate across Cloud and Virtual Infrastructure for both internal and external users. Hosting the Infrastructure across SaaS services, you will be monitoring troubleshooting errors, observing triage alerts and communicating with relevant team members, assisting in defining technological standards within the Azure environment, overall monitoring the activity and taking responsibility for the day to day maintenance.
- Creation, Revision and Release of cloud infrastructure and SaaS service instances.
- Troubleshooting errors and warnings raised within hosted environments.
- Day-to-day maintenance and monitoring activities.
- Triage alerts as they arise and communicate with the Product Team where required.
- Assist in the definition of technical standards in Azure environments.
- Conduct SaaS Service Upgrades and configuration changes as a part of the release cadence inline with customer contracts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Technical Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience required.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate preferred.
- Firm understanding of software solution design and architecture, with a strong focus on Microsoft technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Azure and deploying web apps and associated technologies such as ftp, git and kudu.
- Certification and/or experience in the use of Microsoft technologies such as SQL Server, IIS, SharePoint, CRM, .Net, AD, Office 365, Azure.
- Demonstrated experience in Azure cloud services and Hybrid Cloud experience including Azure Core Platform, Compute (Iaas & Paas), Storage, Networking.
- Familiarity with Azure HA/DR, scaling and backup solutions (ASR, Azure Backup, Scale Sets).
- Familiarity with Azure network topologies and technologies.
- Familiarity with maintaining and executing ARM templates.
- Familiarity with web technologies. (web servers, proxies, certificates)
- Monitoring, alerting and logging tools (AlienVault, Azure Security Center).
- Excellent consultative, verbal and written communication skills.
- You are self-motivated and able to work effectively on multiple projects in a very fast paced environment.
- Experience of AWS EC2 cloud would be an advantage.
- Experience with VMWare would be an advantage.
- Experience operating with Change Management and Compliance processes.
- Working outside of Business Hours to perform Duties as required (Paid).
- Working on an On-Call Roster for Out of Business Hours cover (Paid).
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.