- Competitive rates on offer
- Job Type
- Full Time
- June Chua
- 16 days ago
- South of the River
- Expanding WA operation with national client base
- Six month contract
This global organisation with a long standing WA presence our further expanding their operations here. They are looking to bring on a Systems Administrator for an initial four month contract to complement their existing IT team. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be highly organised and able to meet multiple deadlines and be able to work under minimal supervision.
3- 5 years' experience in one or two of the following areas:
- Providing Tier 1 & Tier 2 support services for desktop and Network Information & Communications Technology (ICT) to identify, diagnose and resolve problems
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and SQL
- Resolving computer hardware and software problems in person or via remote systems, in accordance with agreed standards.
- Having the ability to prioritise and escalate critical issues accordingly
- Troubleshoot MS Windows 10
- Troubleshoot internet connectivity issues such as email connectivity
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues Responsive and professional in providing timely solutions to identified issues.
- High energy and excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised and able to meet multiple deadlines and juggle competing priorities.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be highly organised and able to meet multiple deadlines and be able to work under minimal supervision.
In the first instance please email your resume using the link below. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Prasanna Kumar on 08 9221 3300.