Our client, an industry-leading WA based organisaiton are seeking the skills and experience of a highly capable Systems Administrator to provide BAU support services to our clients large, enterprise network on an immediate start, 12 months fixed term contract in the heart of the CBD. Core requirements will include proactively managing and optimizing the performance of our clients local area network, wide area network, communications infrastructure, network servers, network operating systems and workstations against agreed key performance indicators, including planning for future needs of the business.
Day to day requirements:
- Design and manage Active Directory security services for all workstations and servers.
- Review, test and monitor the remote business continuity site capabilities for disaster recovery readiness and suitability.
- Develop, maintain and advise on hardware and software upgrade programs for equipment.
- Recommend the design of the data communications environment and associated systems, including local area network, wide area network, network servers, network operating systems and workstations.
- Strong commercial background as a Systems Administrator providing BAU support services for a large scale network.
- Broad background in the design and management of Active Directory security services for system hardware.
- Experience in administering and supporting user groups, group policy.
- Support experience with O365.
- Extensive background in the execution of ITSM activities to SLAs and Infrastructure group standards (primary activity) supporting multiple systems.
- Broad experience in the support Microsoft Exchange 2010 and related technologies
- Support background in Anti-SPAM anti-virus and web reputation software and systems specifically Trend Micro products
- Core background in supporting Enterprise virtualisation using VMware products
- Disaster Recovery provisioning maintenance and execution
- Creating and maintaining systems, procedural and support documentation
- Familiarity with scripting in a systems context.
- Fairly autonomous role, being the go-to contact for all things infrastructure and networks.
- Excellent employee benefits scheme.
- Immediate start, 12 months fixed term contract.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Tracy Dhir or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300.