Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of multiple System Administrators to provide BAU support services to their large scale Exchange/Windows/VMware environment.
Core requirements of the role will include:
- Proactive and reactive operational support for Windows/Linux systems, web application platforms and messaging infrastructure
- Maintaining systems reliability, capacity, utilisation, recoverability and operational health
- Maintaining Infrastructure vulnerability management activities
- Maintaining disaster readiness
- Experience as a Systems Administrator supporting Corporate Directories such as Active Directory or other LDAPs
- A core background supporting Microsoft Exchange 2010 and related technologies
- Experience supporting Anti-SPAM anti-virus and web reputation software and systems specifically Trend Micro products
- Broad exposure in Enterprise virtualisation using VMware products
- Supporting Web servers hosting ASP.NET and/or J2EE web-based applications and/or Geospatial platforms
- Experience in supporting Enterprise data protection specifically CommVault products
- Broad background in Disaster Recovery provisioning maintenance and execution
- Creating and maintaining systems, procedural and support documentation
- Ideally a familiarity with scripting in a system's context, PowerShell in particular.
- Ongoing long term contract.
- Support large scale Microsoft environment
- Working within a small team.
- Competitive hourly rate.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Tracy Dhir or James Hardley @ Talent on 0862125511 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.