Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of multiple System Administrator's for an immediate start contract assignment to provide enterprise BAU support services to one of Perth's largest indepedently run infrastructure service environments.
Key requirements of the role:
- Proactive and reactive operational support for systems, platforms and messaging infrastructure
- Maintaining systems reliability, capacity, utilisation, recoverability and operational health
- Maintaining Infrastructure vulnerability management activitiesmaintaining disaster readiness
- Extensive background in the execution of ITSM activities to SLAs and Infrastructure group standards (primary activity) supporting multiple systems.
- A background in supporting large corporate directories such as Active Directory or other LDAPs
- Broad expeirence in the support Microsoft Exchange 2010 and related technologies
- Experience or exposure to Linux systems is highly regarded.
- Support background in Anti-SPAM anti-virus and web reputation software and systems specifically Trend Micro products
- A commercial experience in Powershell scripting.
- Core background in supporting Enterprise virtualisation using VMware products
- A background in Web servers hosting within ASP.NET and/or J2EE web-based applications and/or Geospatial platforms
- Disaster Recovery provisioning maintenance and execution
- Creating and maintaining systems, procedural and support documentation
- Familiarity with scripting in a systems context
- Execution of project-related activities as requested (secondary activity)
- Long term contract.
- Parking onsite
- Earn Virgin Velocity points for each hour worked with our contractor dashboard, Talent Engage.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Alice Tan or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300.