Our client based within WA's Public Sector are seeking the services of an experienced Systems Analyst to join their busy application support and maintenance services team to help with a major digital transformation programme which will see you capturing complex user requirements, coordinating support and maintenance activities as well assisting in the re-engineering of enterprise class business systems.
Requirements of the position:
- Analysing and designing the corresponding system workflows and system interfaces for consideration and input into system design process
- Providing on-going clarification of assigned technical tasks to the technical Development team
- Generating Data Analysis Reports using SQL as required
- Overseeing the tested and deployed software code that solve identified problems and defects
- Coordinating the delivery of data fixes that are part of problem solutions
- Delivery of new and modified 'Reporting Services' reports for our clients systems as requested
- Generating SQL scripts as required for views, applications and data import
- Developing Business process maps and requirements
- Supporting issues rectification specifications
- Core background as a Systems Analyst with prior experience in analysing and designing complex system workflows.
- Extensive background in generating SQL scripts.
- Broad background in developing business process maps.
- Experience capturing technical user requirmeents through requirements gathering, and developing business cases to present back to the business.
- Clearly able to create complex Data Analysis Reports using SQL.
If you match the experience required, and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For more information please call Kate Reynolds or James Hardley on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com