- NV1 clearance essential
- 6 months + possibility of extension
- Work alongside a strong and highly skilled team
Our client is a large Global Service Integrator and they are seeking a highly-skilled Infrastructure Analyst with a strong technical background, who specializes in a broad range of Infrastructure technologies. The role will entail the ability to work with stakeholders within the business and thoroughly document the current state of a technical environment.
Skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience of System Analyst methods, applicable to ICT Infrastructure;
- Experience working with a technical team documenting existing technology stacks (VMware, Microsoft, Linux Redhat/Ubuntu, Networks and Security products);
- Experience in delivering documentation that describes technology stacks for the use by support teams;
- Knowledge and experience in facilitating the handover of technology stacks from build to support teams;
- Knowledge and experience in developing and documenting workflows to efficiently resolve service requests;
- ability to document interfaces and dependencies for the system.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ben on +61 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.