- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 11 days ago
Our client based within WA's Public Sector are seeking the skills of an experienced Systems Compliance Auditor for an immediate start contract engagement to assist in understanding undertaking safety audits, Monitoring and managing outstanding actions from audits as well as developing and maintaining a log of corrective actions/recommendations ensuring they are implemented or closed out as necessary.
- Developing and implementing an audit program for compliance with the Rail Safety Act across all relevant Divisions of our client.
- Liaising with multiple divisions to ensure that agreed actions arising from audits are resolved in a timely manner.
- Providing reports on status of audit program and outstanding actions arising from audits.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders ensuring that significant matters arising from audits that may require further compliance action are communicated effectively and that sound recommendations are made to management.
- Undertaking assessments to determine the level of risk of non-compliance with regulatory obligations, including areas of higher risk that may require specific action.
- Participating at a Directorate level in the development of strategies and processes that contribute towards the continuous improvement of practices and methodology for the conduct of audits and minimising safety risk across our client.
- Prior background in a similar Systems Compliance Auditor assignment is essential.
- Considerable experience in the delivery of audit based services, including the development of risk based processes.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in analysing and interpreting legislation including Acts and Regulations, policies, procedures and instructions.
- Strong background in undertaking safety compliance audits.
ff you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For more information please call Courtney Errichetti or James Hardley on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com