Our client is looking for Systems Engineers with a Mechanical, Electrical, Communications or Combat Systems background.
You will have an input into engineering design tasks and modifications and will use your engineering expertise to discuss and provide solutions to technical problems. You will be in control of consulting on engineering matters relating to requirements for a large scale naval sector project. You will have opportunities to join dynamic engineering teams and further enhance your career in engineering consulting.
Skills and Attributions
- Bachelor Degree in Systems Engineer or related field
- Demonstrated experience in a Defence environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experieince with developing and revising technical specifications and documentation, including technology specific data models to support application needs
- Experience developing and enforcing optimised engineering processes required to minimise engineering risks and achieve the desired engineering outcomes
- Experience contributing to architecture and specialty engineering aspects of the system design
It is a requirement the candidate is eligible to work in Australia and holds a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.