- Friendly, collaborative working environment
- Perth CBD
- Expanding WA operation
Skills/Experience in one of the following required
- DBA - Required SQL Desirable Oracle
- Linux - Required Redhat Desirable Ubuntu/AIX
- Windows - Required High-Level Windows Server skills,
- Exchange, Active Directory, File Services, Citrix Desirable
- Exchange Vault
- Participate in build, destruction, and orchestration services.
- Construct, maintain, and improve configuration management and automated deployment pipelines.
- Install, test, and maintain operating and system software and hardware.
- Contribute to the technical design and implementation of new and existing technologies within the information systems.
- Undertake Request, Incident, Change and Release management activities with adherence to service management procedures.
- Represent the Infrastructure Business Unit / Function / Team and working parties.
- Treat customers well, responds to telephone calls and emails in a timely fashion. Is reliable in following up queries and complaints.
Take responsibility for one's own work, ensuring approved procedures are followed and deadlines met.
In the first instance please email your resume using the link below. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Prasanna Kumar on 0403122625 or Simon Prue on +61 8 6212 5509