- New South Wales
- Rate commensurate with skills and experience
- Job Type
- Lucy Gerondis
- 7 days ago
- Defence industry experience essential
- NV1 Clearance Essential
- 11 month contract
About the Company
Our client is a highly regarded global consulting and services organisation servicing clients in the Federal / Defence sectors.
About the role
The successful candidate will provide support for Air Battle Management (ABM) upgrades and therefore must have a strong background in systems engineering, with a particular focus on ICT accreditation, security and interfaces. Activities include:
- GFX coordination and stakeholder engagement
- In-Service evaluation of software development (PI Planning) for feature builds while the ABM transitions to implement of Common Voice Switch (VCS);
- Data Process and Display
- TADL message standard
To be successful in securing this role you must have:
- NV1 Clearance
- Tertiary qualifications in Systems Engineering/a related discipline or the equivalent in hands-on experience.
- Experience in Defence Major Sustainment Projects
- A general understanding of the Defence Project Engineering life cycle
- Experience in ICT Accreditation, Security Systems and interfaces
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Hourly rate commensurate with skills and experience.
Our client is interviewing now and looking for someone to start ASAP.
Must be able to work in Newcastle.
Apply now or contact Lucy Gerondis for a confidential conversation.
02 8240 9561