- Job Type
- Ben Austin
- 12 days ago
Your new role will see you responsible for supporting critical infrastructure both in the data centres and in the cloud. Other responsibilities include the management of virtual and physical servers, patching, incidence response, and providing some on-call support. This role will require the successful candidate to have sound knowledge of a range of cloud services as well as traditional infrastructure.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience implementing and maintaining production support services for corporate databases
- Strong experience supporting Office 365 & Azure AD services
- Demonstrated experience providing enterprise systems and infrastructure management services in a multi-vendor systems environment
- Strong experience in implementing enterprise systems backup strategies and recovery plans
- The ability to provide 24/7 support
- Excellent stakeholder and vendor engagement
For more information feel free to contact Ben Austin on (03) 9236 7718 for a confidential discussion.