- Provide end-to-end environment management and support for the Claims Operational platform
- Provide support for projects and production support teams delivering application changes to the platform
- Determine solutions to assist in the resolution of platform related incidents
- Identifies opportunities to improve existing processes
- Co-ordinate platform changes with the relevant infrastructure teams
- Co-ordinate integration changes required by projects and production support
- Co-ordinate performance testing for application changes going to production
- Adherence to defined Configuration, Change, Incident, and Problem Management practices
- Create tooling to streamline development build and deployment.
- Drive automation of environment setup and configuration.
- Review existing platform processes to identify opportunities for improvement and automation.
- Maintain awareness of new automation technologies and processes within the industry for evaluation and adoption.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience of automating system and script testing using TDD or similar.
- Experience with Python and Ansible scripting, Source control systems e.g. BitBucket, Artifactory and Continuous integration tools like Jenkins will be highly regarded.Experience supporting high availability production systems. Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS) is favourable.
Key Capabilities/Technical Competencies
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task & think proactively.
- Being a proactive, enthusiastic team player, results oriented and committed to quality management.
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills and a customer service focus within a high-pressure environment.
- Previous experience within an IT focused business environment, with exposure to multi-vendor collaboration and partnership.
- Solid understanding of customer facing applications.
- Strong analytical and design thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team framework, and in varying customer environments.Strong time management, workload management and organisational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of DevOps
- Demonstrated experience using an Agile approach
- Knowledge of Change and release management processes and procedures
To apply please click "Apply for this job" or contact Jackson Bruce on 07 3221 3333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.