This is a senior-level role requires management and hands-on coordination of the integration of multiple vendors and successful customer outcomes across all elements of integration projects.
It's a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
- Create a framework and artefacts for the successful management of systems integration.
- Work with solution SME's and architects to define systems integration scope for each project.
- Facilitate working groups and other meetings to gain clarity and agreement between vendors on systems integration requirements and design.
- Track systems integration with all vendors to ensure that artefacts are delivered.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings to verify integration development and testing against requirements and designs.
- Proven hands-on experience working in a systems integration role with large and complex programs with a diverse stakeholder relationship.
- Proven experience in working on payment card systems with the issuer, acquirer and Scheme integration and technical knowledge
- Experience in solution design and development using a variety of methodologies.
- Experience in the support of programs or projects and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated experience in integration verification and testing, including triage and remediation.
- Experience within the EMV payments domain, and exposure to PCI compliance and certification.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.