- Lead other systems engineers and specialists maintaining a high-performance team (resourcing, performance, general issues etc.)
- Champion internal activities ensuring teams deliverables are met on time, directing and coordinating assigned resources.
- Design, implement, configure and maintain products, software, processing equipment and procedures to satisfy customer, business and operational requirements.
- Undertake processes reviews, ensure checks are employed and infrastructure enhancements to implement improvements in service, quality, safety, environment, security and cost reductions.
- Handle the BAU production support and system support activities including troubleshooting operational issues that affect productivity, quality, safety and security and deliver permanent fixes for improved results.
- Provide technical interface and strategy guidance to Product management, Production Systems Engineering, Software Development Engineering and Operations ensuring customers' SLAs are met or exceeded.
- Ensure Data processing for products and encryption of data is to highest quality and security standards
Key skills and experience required:
- 5 years' + experience in a similar role with proven experience leading others
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, payment gateway, smart cards or similar environment
- Solid background in programming languages and scripting (such as Java, .Net, C#, C++ etc.).
- Experience with different file/data structures, types and protocols
- Understanding of cryptography methodology, concepts and tools - and advantage
- A strong understanding of production methodology principles including planning, lean manufacturing, six sigma, operating procedures
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Willing to be part of a team, team player and natural leader
- Background in banking or card industry highly desired
How to apply
Apply now or contact Dejan from Talent on 03 9236 7744 for a confidential discussion