Are you a sports fan? Would your dream be to combine your day job with your passion for Australia's leading game by supporting technology and infrastructure at matches !?
This is a 6-month contract on offer with the potential to convert to permanent based in Melbourne's inner bayside suburbs.
Working with a nationally distributed team with 1-2 others in Melbourne, you'll be providing Level 1, Level 2, and hands-on troubleshooting and support of Windows 10, O365, Audio Visual and third-party networking, peripherals.
This is a role where you'll be supporting the business and matches at Tier-2 venues during the peak match-season. As such you need to be willing to work every other weekend (ad-hoc as required) with generous mid-week time in lieu. Some interstate travel may be involved at times.
You'll be working with a number of internal stakeholders, sponsors, national broadcasters and third-party providers.
This role would suit a mature, experienced candidate who has progressed from Level 1/2 and desktop to business troubleshooting and systems administration. Willingness to be hands-on and wear multiple hats is required.
- 5+ years' experience in infrastructure support and systems administration within a Microsoft environment
- Level 1,2 and 3 support and troubleshooting - ability to wear multiple hats
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with third parties, sponsor, network broadcasters
- Ability to work well under pressure, remain calm and professional at all times
- Bachelor's degree and tertiary qualifications in Information Technology
- Experience supporting Windows 10, O365, Audio Visual, Telephony, Networks
- Experienced with logging, incident management tools (eg Sumo Logic, PagerDuty)
- Ability to work weekends during peak match season
- Friendly, outgoing, easy-going personality who works well with a range of people and supportive team player
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725