- Must have experience in C4I related systems
- High level clearance required
- Permanent Positions - Up to $180k plus Superannuation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and execution of contracts within the C4I competence,
- Input to the engineering and certification aspects of systems for each contract,
- Responsibility for the management of all Australian-based C4I Systems team members, and
- Continual identification of new business opportunities with current and possible future customers.
- 10 years' broad professional experience in C4I related systems.
- 5 years specialised expertise in Network-centric warfare systems
- Held prominent leadership positions or sustained major responsibility in the execution of Defence projects
- Experience with management of technical personnel.
- Experience drafting proposals and/or commercial responses to Requests for Information
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake Willoughby-Thomas on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.