- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- Simon Prue
- 11 days ago
Our client, an industry-leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a Tableau Consultant on an immediate start contract assignment to assist in converting existing BI products over to Tableau, improving basic dashboards already created in Tableau as well as helping the team transition to Tableau overall.
Core requirements of the role:
- Core background in co-ordinating and undertaking data and requirements analysis, research and development of Business Intelligence solutions with excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills Experience to design and create data visualizations (reports and dashboards) as required to support user stories.
- Be the core contact for all things Tableau such as coordinating upgrades of existing reports as well as designing new systems and processes for the whole product.
- Prior experience performing detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples):
- Support Activities to document, evolve, and communicate artefacts developed using Tableau
- Maintain and implement a long term strategy for Tableau, experience in developing dashboards, reports.
- Able to coordinate, coach and train new users of Tableau.
- Be the core team resource for all things Tableau.
- Immediate start contract assignment.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Earn Virgin Velocity Frequent flyer points via our Talent Engage contractor platform.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Tracy Dhir or Simon Prue @ Talent on 08 9221 3300.