- $100.00 - $130 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- 15 days ago
- Contact starting by March - initially until 30 June 2021
- Citizenship minimum
- Productive team environment
Our client is undertaking an exciting phase in development of its data reporting capability through the development of a suite of BI products and has a need for an additional analyst to join the team.
Your duties will include:
- Develop and deliver new BI capability in Tableau, to support the development of new reporting capabilities for health workforce data.
- Work on data transformation and manipulation in SAS to support the above development.
- Identify opportunities to create new dashboards and visualisations to improve stakeholder access to health workforce data.
- The ability to write SAS programs and understand complex SAS macros and stored processes
- Create underlying data models for use in constructing tableau dashboards
- Working collaboratively with designers and data analysts
We are looking for the following experience:
- SAS programming experience
- High level of experience and expertise with Tableau
- The ability to think logically and understand the real world meaning of data
- Ability to work independently on projects and produce accurate and meaningful tableau reports
- Must be have an interest in health workforce data or the desire to learn more about it
The following would be beneficial:
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Python development
- A portfolio of projects and visualisations you have completed in Tableau
Please contact Steve Jobson on 0408 630 782 for more information.