As the Talent and Performance Enablement Lead you will be responsible for supporting the Performance & Talent team during the capability build and rollout of our new Talent Program offerings and deployment of a new Agile Performance approach.
- Work in partnership with Program Managers to implement various project deliverables. This includes input to change and communication plans.
- Build tools and guides to support leader and employee capability build in line with Talent and performance philosophy.
- Provide input into employee and leader capability programs in line with program change. Preparing material to support sessions and all logistics are coordinated.
- Support and facilitate session with subject matter expert and change lead as per the over change and training plan.
- Develop Executive Briefing packs and project status update communication for key programs of work.
- Extensive experience within OD, L&D & HR
- Sound knowledge of Talent Management and agile performance methodology and philosophy
- Experience with the deployment of new HR frameworks to leaders and employees
- Proven ability to build user friendly tools and guides to support behaviour change
- Ability to prepare communications and work in partnerships with Program Managers to deploy change activities
- Ability to mine data for analytics and provide insights for various communication vehicles